Sunday, August 29, 2010

Almost back to the land of the living.

luckily Sharon was smart enough to know better than to eat raw Korean oysters. me on the other hand, dumb.
I have been sick the last 2 days with what I believe to be Norovirus, which is so common in Korean oysters they are banned in Australia. the virus is easily killed by cooking the food.
it was 2 days after eating it before the runs started and luckily only a single projectile vomit. not to go into too much detail but it was quite frightening at first. we didn't know what was going on, I had been feeling funny in the day but not sick. luckily we were home when it started.
anyway I am feeling heaps better today and have started eating again so hopefully some happier reports in the next few days.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.5.2

No comments:

Post a Comment