Thursday, November 4, 2010

The great firewall of China.

It seems to have holes. Finally I can do blog updates. Blogspot and Facebook are blocked in China. I really don't know why, but that's just how it is. Maybe the NIGov can hire an advisor to the Chinese gov. They seem similar in some ways but then again NI is a democracy, isn't it?
Anyway, I am at least happy for being able to be here.

The trip from HK on the train was long. The beds were hard but ok, the biggest problem for Sharon was the toilets. They were not clean and the floors always wet, come on hepatitis B. I started feeling travel sick. There were heaps of corners and the train swayed a bit and it was multiplied by the height of the bunk. Luckily I had seaside pills so was ok after an hour or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment